Sunday, July 5, 2009

School's officially starting tomorrow. I think I had enough fun too already, really gotta start mugging hard. =.=
Worked at Waterloo yesterday, the 1st time I didnt do shit there. (: Went back to office to demerge, and we headed down to town. Had some Japanese food, and did a little bit of shopping. Finally bought the pair of Haivanas that I've been eyeing for damn long with Ashley. Im happy! Watched a midnight show, duplicator or something like that, my gosh it sucked, almost our whole row were away in lalaland right from the start of the show. The cinema was ultra cold, I almost became ice okay! Like every 2min I can feel my goosebumps appearing. HAHA:D Willylee finally decided to be nice, and lent me his jacket, after that I slept like nobody's business. (: Didnt wanna cab home since it was 2 hours to 6am, slacked at GloriaJean's for a while, some of them fell asleep, and Ashley and I started crapping and camwhoring. Home sweet home and K.Oed. Probably gonna go shopping with Mum later, I need to hurry hurry get all my things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment