Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Friday!




Caught a movie yesterday, 20th Century Boy. The movie kinda sucked lol, couldn't understand it. -.- We went for some Pepperlunch after that, since we couldn't decide on what to have for dinner. Went AnBC for awhile, and I finally bought the files that I need for school. Headed home after that, Wh accompanied me again hahah. And we took the train like tourists again, to and fro. :D Enjoyed myself on the train annoying him like nobody's business! (: Reached home, talked to Joey on the phone for awhile, and then it was lalaland.
School-ed today from 8am till abt 3plus. Was supposed to have lessons till 5, but the last lesson ended ultra early since we were almost done with what we had to do. (: Didn't know where to go since my nail appointment was at 6. Accompanied Liwen for a while since she wasnt meeting her friend yet, slacked and chatted. Headed to Tamp for a mani/pedi after that, and I saw her there again lol. The nail spa was awesome, I swear I almost fell asleep. Im was so tempted to sign the package.:( Painted my nails rose-red again, I really couldn't decide on any other colour besides red. Haha at least I have neater and healthier nails now I guess. (: Went for dinner, and a bit of shopping. Saw Louis and her girlfriend, what a small world lol.
Alright, work tomorrow, gonna sleep soon good night! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment