Friday, July 3, 2009

Hohoho I'm home! Ruixing is the nicest person today, he sponsored cab for Biqi and me, like all the way from Vivo to Bedok. (: Anyyways, worked at Lavender again today, with Zaye and Namuun. 45 cards, grabbed the dice bonus, but didnt make use of it. -.- Namuun can really make me laugh damn hard, she is one funny girl. :D Went back office to demerge, and off we went to VivoCity for some shopping. Diva was having some super sale, everything was freaking 3 bucks, I swear I'll so go back to get more accessories. Ashley and I literally went crazy! Went F21, we were stuck there for close to an hour I guess? Saw many prettaye stuffs, gonna ask Ashley to help me order online, much cheaper prices. (:
Cheers to Pay-Day, Pizza and Partyyying tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment