Monday, July 13, 2009

The "Fa Sheng" Weekend ;)

Weekend was great as usual, and also spend-money-till-you-die days of the week. Haha(: Area was ECP for Saturday, sales wasn't that good, so we went over to Parkway Parade. Managed to squeeze out a 35 cards in the end, didn't grab the bonus. :( Anyyways, Pizza treat from Ruixing after work in the office. Ate quite a few slices, and camwhored while eating too haha. Next it was location meeting conducted by Shenglong, haha Ashley's money-making idol. Meeting was quite a short one, so we decided to go for some movies. Watched Sunshine Cleaning at Iluma, the movie had totally no climax okay! And so Wenhao, Ashley and I fell asleep. -.- Slacked for a while at Macs since there wasn't any 24hour cafes available, home at abt 3plus, then it was lalaland. (:
Sunday: Practically slept the whole Sunday away. Woke up at abt 1 plus from Wenfeng's call sine there was outing at ECP, again. Made a few calls to some people, and then I fell asleep again. Woke up at abt 3plus, ate a pear, and I was so tired I went back to bed again. LOL. Then at about 5 I finally really woke up from Wenfeng's call, he sounded like he was going to kill me already. Haha:D Joined them for dinner, I wasn't the latest though LOL. Some of us headed to town while others went home. Dined at Shokudo while waiting for our midnight movie. The creamy pasta and Mango smoothie were awesome! Went to the cinema, and I took the seat outside since Wenhao and I were the last to arrive, and he refused to sit there, that scaredy cat haha. And some bloody ass behind me was kicking my chair like nobody's business, I bet he was damn scared. -.-Haunting of the Connecticut was quite good, better than the few movies I've been watching recently. Lol. Chatted for a while outside Cineleisure, and then we headed home. I thought I was ultra duper brave, I was last to alight from the cab although we watched a horror an hour ago. (:
So that was the "fa sheng" weekend. Alright, gonna meet Ashley later for some shopping since I didnt attend school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment