Monday, July 27, 2009

Saturday was 75cards day, I finally broke my record! Down to Karaoke session after work with everyone, sang till 2am, and then we all went home. (: Didnt really sing much, well well.
Sunday was madness! Slept and finally really really woke up at about 5pm. Went online, and the first person I looked for was Ruixing hahah. I was damn behind time for my ITAM assignment already, panic like hellll okay! So I travelled down to Jurong since he said he will send me home, and got started with ITAM. Wenhao appeared soon after, and then we order MacDelievery since we were all ultra hungry. Chionged ITAM till about 11plus, and waited for Liwen to send me her slides while the guys were busy playing with my MSN contact list. -.-Laughed like dunno what about Ruixing's English haha.:D Left at about 2, and went to the bank near my place to deposit money. I was really ultra suay, the freaking machine ate my money up! And so, I gotta go down to some POSB Branch later to get my money back, which is so inconvenient. Ultra ultra suay. -.-
OKayyy Iam so sleepy now, Expression web is killinggggg me..

No comments:

Post a Comment