Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday! Best day of the week haha. :D
Woke Justin up early in the morning to meet me for lunch since I knew that Chris and Evon were definitely going to be late. Lol. Cleaned up my hamster cage, and then realised I was gonna be late. Cabbed down to Bedok Inter. again 'cos Justin said he was reaching. And then I waited for another 15min for him after I reached Bedok, regretted cabbing down. :( Anyyways, went to have lunch, and then Evon and Chris finally reached. Down to KTV after that, and sang till 6pm, we were damn high, laughing and laughing hahaha. And then suddenly I fell asleep. LOL. Don't make sense I know. Wanted to go to the food fair, but it was already too late. Went to Tamp. instead for dinner, cos the girls wanted to go for our manicures, but then realised it was already fully booked for the day. :( Dinner and then a bit of shopping. And I'm home. (:
Last week of school, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment