Saturday, May 30, 2009

Work today, probably the worst day ever since I started working in Xcel. Lol. Reached office at 8.57am since I cabbed down, thinking I was late, but everyone was even later haha. So it was the usual morning meeting. Had 1 ob, I thought she was alright at the start. And then down to Outram/Chinatown with Ruixing and the rest. Had lunch together, and then we went our ways to start sales. Ob was complaining like dunno what, and her attitude problem was real serious. I didn't know what to do, brought her to Ruixing and the rest, he talked to her, and all was finally settled. I was already fcuking stressed with all those work stuffs, and she had to give me such problems. Felt better later on when sales got a bit better. Down to Bugis after work with Xuelin at first, with the intention to go shopping haha, while Wenhao went to meet his family. Then the rest came down to Bugis too, had dinner together at MOF, food was quite good. (: Went to the arcade next, since all of them wanted to go there. I lost to Wenhao in Daytona! Can't believe it man, I won most of the guys in Xcel okay! HAHAH:D Wanted to watch a movie, but went home since most of them had to go back.
And that was my Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment