Saturday, June 20, 2009

Worked at Lavender again today. I love that place haha, slow and steady, and ICA Building got rather clean washrooms too. HAHA. Ate a few ice-cream today, and drank a few cans of drinks. The weather was so ultra hot, I swear I became tanner again. Lol. My ob pk-ed in the weirdest way today, and so I was left with only Nadi in my team at Lavender, and she had to leave at 2plus. So they changed the team, Marcus came to join us at Lavender, and yay we grabbed the 45bucks bonus! :D Although some woman labeled him as China scammer. LOL! Wenhao and Weizhong came to join us later in the noon since Lavender was left with only 2 pathetic souls. Much fun with those 2 people haha, at least I wasn't so stressed with only sales in my mind. (:
Pay day tomorrow, Looking forward to all the events in the night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment