Saturday, June 6, 2009

It was a did shit day, location was Bugis. My ob was ultra funny really, he just has so many questions to ask me all the time, although it gets a bit annoying at times. Anyways, he is the first ob I've retained, Im proud of it! HAHAH. (: Met Edric for a while at Bugis since he was going to his natural habitat again, and I happen to be working there. I seriously wish him all the best after the meet-the-parents session. LOL! So it was dinner at Bugis AGAIN after work, after a super long time we finally decided to dine at Sakae Sushi. Was negotiating with Zineng about my bonus, he better not be stingy! HAHA. :D Then down to the arcade, the guys were busy playing all their games, and the girls were yawning away haha. And then we all decided to head back home since there will be voluntary work the next morning, Wilfred sent the East side people home again, happy happy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment