Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Woke up extra early ytd, due to the formal wear thing for presentation. Reached school, real cool to see all my classmates dressed up formally hahah. The girls went to camwhore in the washroom again, since we were waiting for the whole class to arrive at the bridge we usually meet before class. Ultra in a rush before the FOM presentation, we were like doing our last min appendix, biblography, finalising, tidying up etc, all in the 2 hour break. Everyone was panicking here and there, running to and fro from the printing shop and typing vigorously trying to get things done. :P And my feet were aching like dunno what with those about 3 inch heels? Then it was Econs tutorial, the bitchiest teacher ever. And then finally FOM, panicked again since we were the first group. After hearings loads of criticism from G, everyone left the FOM room feeling not so good inside I guess. Went AMK to meet the usual peeps, and that was when I finally had my first meal haha. Macs tasted especially nice, think it was 'cos I was real hungry haha. Bus-ed home, and I slept throughout the bus ride. Took a bath, went online for a while, and I slept again haha. I was that tired. You made it worse for me online.

No comments:

Post a Comment