Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hello earthlings! (:
Having my favourite yogurt at Iluma's berrylite now, met FOM project mates to discuss about our annoying project. Kinda settled our deadlines and all, and our discussion sessions for the next week. I need to start confirming all the time-slots for other projects too haha.
Friday night was great, it's really nice to meet up with all your friends after one whole week of school and the never-ending projects and tutorials. Headed down to Bedok 85 after school to meet Evon and the rest, stingrays, chicken wings, bah-chor-mee and what have you. Real yummy. Chatted for a while regarding some work stuffs, and the people there. LOL. Gossips start when a bunch of girls get together on a round table. Heh:D Anyyways, we were having a durian craving after dinner, so we went to have durians together. Damn the durians were the worst I've eaten in 17years of my life.
And those durians made me LS the next morning when I was gonna leave house for work. :( Met the usual people on the bus again, since we are the Bedok gang. Reached office early, and we had breakfast together, while I LS-ed again. Hahaha:D Had the routined morning meeting, new observers, obviously mine PK-ed. Shocking news after we returned to office that evening, more than half of our whole team decided to quit. More or less, we were affected by it. After all, the bond is really there. Anyyways, mahjong after that at Justin's place. Played till 5am and I still lost money. Hahaha damn stupid. Slept for 2 pathetic hours, and I'm out again. LOL :) Gonna K.O tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment