Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I must order this during my next visit to Ice Cube!

All of us. (:


We did hair treatment tgt! :D



Evon holding my favourite Frolick yoghurt. (Yami has officially dropped to second.) (:




Credits to JTang for the lovely pictures! :D





School was the norm today. As usual, tutorials, lectures, projects etc. Met Justin, Chris, Evon, Xueli and Jasmine after sch today, did hair treatment as Xueli's place, Evon was real nice, helping Jasmine and I do the treatment thing, while Chris was helping Justin to trim his hair. For a while, the house became a salon. (: Oh yeah, and Xueli has a dog in her house called Oink Oink, oh my I was really afraid of it. Running around screaming my lungs out was what I did most of the time. :P Had dinner with th group at Chomp Chomp, the food wasnt so fantastic, but the company were the best. Headed over to Frolick and then to Ice cube to get our dessert, sat there for a while, chatting about everything. (: Recalling now, we really ate quite a bit today. Resist these temptations, Shihui!

No comments:

Post a Comment