Thursday, May 21, 2009

Schooled, went down to Moberly to help Ruixing check whether there were still stocks for the SP Tees. It was still out of stock, haha a wasted trip there. Saw Jinghan on the way to the MRT Station, like after 5 weeks I finally see her in school hahaha. Talked a bit, about Xcel of course. Lol. Then trained back home to get my laptop before heading to Evon's place. Justin and Chris were there too, those lazy asses. :D Leaving Evon to do all the cooking haha. No wonder she was so happy to see me. Seeing Shihui=seeing another helper. HAHA. (: So I helped her with some prep work, while Justin and Chris were gaming their lives away. Finally dinner was done, and all of us settled down to eat. Trying Evon's cooking for the first time, Haha its better than Chris's. :D Soon we were all done, and I was sabo-ed to wash the plates. =.= Justin and Chris continued gaming their lives away, and I decided to get our plan started, went crazy using Photoshop, it was so tedious! Left her place at 9 with Justin, he decided to be nice to me (for once!after all the saboing and sarcasm at Evon's place hahah), and gave me a free ride home. It was on the way alright! LOL.
So that was my Wednesday. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment