Sunday, August 11, 2013

A little update

Last post was in Aug 2011. Gosh 2 years flew. Had the sudden urge to blog this morning, and I thought I should come back to rosedentellare instead of starting a new one. 10, 20, 30 years from now, I want to still remember the moments in my younger days.

2012:
I got together with JY. He is 2 years younger than me, an exact opposite of me. but the most mature one amongst the boys I have dated. We bickered a lot at the start, sorting out our differences and perceptions on many stuffs. It was hell lots of obstacles, but I'm glad we weathered all.

I completed my private diploma, it was a really short one, 8 modules. I'm glad I aced all of them. :) it was a lot of hard work and effort, as I'm never a studying/school person. With my motivation to further my education, I decided to apply for University College Dublin with Kaplan. Hence I'm currently pursuing my degree in business now, which I will graduate in early April 2014. Looking forward to a full time working life, but I'm enjoying every minute of uni life now, awesome school mates who have became best friends over the months.

I took up driving lessons, took an exam too (which I failed in early 2013). :(

I quitted my previous job, and it was probably the wisest decision I made that year. After working there for about 3 years, I plucked up courage to render my resignation. I wanted to move on and do things I like, without objections/pressure from my ex bosses. It was a fruitful 3 years, contributed much to my savings, and the comfortable life I afforded.

As I started university, I began teaching part-time. Mainly teaching language subjects for primary and secondary school students. I love my new job, and the fulfilment and sense of satisfaction it gives me.   It trains up my patience with people, and instills self-discipline in me, to attend classes regularly/on time etc. Most importantly, it was a good break from my previous sales job. Teaching is a lot more relaxing, quiet, and peaceful. Away from politics, arguments and all that negativity in life.





No comments:

Post a Comment