Saturday, February 12, 2011

HAPPY CNY! :D

Boyfriend! Thanks to him I got a lot more angbaos haha since I went visiting with him! :D

Mahjong with friends for a few days and nights!

Cousins. Love them!


Grandpa <3









Peektures spam with sis HEH! :D

My chinese new year was a wonderful one, a lot more other events but didnt take much pictures but I enjoyed myself! It was totally cny mood for straight 2 weeks ++! Met up with a lot of old friends, relatives, a lot of catching up session, snacks woohooo i love bakkwa and love letters :D and A LOT of gambling as well, I was gambling everywhere man lol! and this year i played banluck and took triple 7 so cool righttttttt it is super rare those kind lor! I hope I will still be on a winning streak like for forever HEHEHE. Anyway I love my life and I love cny!!! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment